Adding macOS Packages
SimpleMDM supports deploying macOS packages that meet the following requirements:
- The package is a distribution-style package
- The package has been signed using a valid Apple Developer ID
To add a macOS package to SimpleMDM, the PKG file must be uploaded. Complete the following steps to upload the binary file:
- Click "Apps" on the left hand side of the screen
- Click the "Add App" button and select "macOS Package"
- Upload the Package file to SimpleMDM. Make sure to wait for the upload to complete before navigating away from the page.