How to handle some common error messages that you may encounter
- Error: "Invalid access rights" or "profile is invalid" during enrollment
- Network error when enrolling via Apple Configurator
- Error: "The new MDM payload does not match the old payload"
- Error: "A configuration file was not found. Please install this app via the SimpleMDM service."
- "NSURLErrorDomain - 1012" when enrolling devices with Apple Configurator
- Error: "Guided Access app unavailable. Please contact your administrator"
- Warning: "This macOS device is enrolled but a macOS user account has not (yet) registered."
- Error: "This iPhone is supervised by another computer and cannot be used with this computer."